Now IBus 1.5.11 is released:
1.5.11 is available in Fedora 23.
- User compose file($HOME/.XCompose) is supported in IBus XKB engines
Note: XKB engines load en_US compose table(/usr/share/X11/locale/en_US.UTF-8/Compose) on any locales.
E.g. In case you select ‘JP’ layout, Run ‘setxkbmap -option compose:rctrl’ and you can output ‘©’ with Right Ctrl + ‘O’ + ‘C’.
- Put Property Panel in bottom right in KDE5
- Show IBus engine icon in KDE5
- Show the prefix string of XKB layouts in KDE5
- Engine Property on IBus Panel Icon
ibus 1.5.11 + ibus-anthy 1.5.7 can show the input mode on the panel icon :
 Here is the patch in the ibus-anthy side. This adds “icon_prop_key” tag for an IBusProperty key in /usr/share/ibus/component/anthy.xml .